Job Description of US Taxation Manager / Associate Manager:
Major Duties /Responsibilities
- Reviewing fund level tax number calculation and partners allocations. (US Partnerships)
- Reviewing and filing federal and state tax returns in a timely manner. (Partnership Form 1065)
- Build relationships and interact with clients.
- Ensuring appropriate response on client feedback.
- Identifying tax problems and developing solutions.
- Monitoring developments in tax legislation.
- Supervising members of tax team to ensure that tax returns are complete and correct.
- Prepare all tax work papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2-5 year of post qualification experience in taxation, US Taxation experience is preferable
- CA / MBA with taxation background
- Proven work experience in US taxation (Form 1065 and other related Partnership tax forms).
- Knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance.
- Basic knowledge of recent amendments in tax provisions like Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, 2017.
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
Experience: 2+ years
CTC Package: As per Eligibility of the Candidate
No. of Vacancy: 3