Job Description of UI Designer
Major Duties /Responsibilities
- Good at problem solving
- Working experience on end to end application
- Excellent debugging skills
- Understanding of JSON concepts
- Vast work experience in multiple UI Components
- Working with Charting components
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- Should have good knowledge of converting a PSD Template to Basic HTML.
- Must have knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages, including Less and Sass.
- Knowledge of unit testing approaches
- Working knowledge of Git/ SVN
- Working knowledge of Webservers, development tools like Apache, Tomcat, Eclipse, Sublime, VS Code.
- Working knowledge of Miro service architecture.
- Comfortable working in a Super Agile environment
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Angular JS, Angular 5+, DOM, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS3, BootStrap3,4, Java Script, Apache, Basic AWS, Node JS/ npm, TypeScript, UX.
Experience: 2+ Years
CTC Package: As per Eligibility of the Candidate
No. of Vacancy: 3