Job Description Sr. Associate/ Associate Operations (Hedge Fund or Mutual Fund)
Major Duties /Responsibilities
- Performing work to help writing the business requirements for software development.
- Understand the process workflow related to investment industry from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed across industry participants
- Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams located on different geographical regions.
- Consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative, and timely completion of assigned work
- Completing the quality assurance of the work done by the software development team
- Assisting the business team in day-to-day functions.
- Research and data crunching related to capital market/financial instruments.
- Ability to learn new business domain.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
Any Graduate/CWA/CA Inter/MBA or equivalent
- Have good financial/capital market/accounting understanding.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, who is solution oriented and ability to work within a team environment.
- Good communication skills
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
Experience: 0-2 Years
CTC Package: As per Eligibility of the Candidate
No. of Vacancy: 15