Job Description AVP & Sr. Managers Operation (Fund Accounting)
Major Duties /Responsibilities
Sudrania Fund Services is a global fund administrator based in Chicago, Illinois that leverages its proprietary Seamless platform, an award-winning, full-scale cloud-based, fund administration application that integrates portfolio, fund accounting and investor reporting, to provide best-in-class and cost-efficient solutions to both the traditional and alternative investment fund management community. SFS is the fastest growing fund admin with 8 offices across the globe and over 600 employees.
We are looking for Sr. Managers/AVP for our Fund Accounting and Operations group based in Jaipur. The group handles end to end accounting for hedge funds. The group works closely with counterparties and investment managers to achieve this and the primary activities for the same include daily street reconciliations, settlements, P/L reconciliations and fund accounting (GAV / NAV preparation). The group deals with a variety of strategies and different kinds of financial instruments, spanning different geographies and time zone.
- Performing the administration of any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds/Crypto funds/Private Equity Funds etc.
- Preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements, and associated reports for larger, complex clients, or as required, within deadlines.
- Supervising staff within an “Account”, reviewing work performed by staff in the Account.Working closely with the Team to manage timelines, workflows, and deliverables within agreed SLA’s.
- Meeting client expectations by monitoring timely delivery of daily, weekly, and monthly deliverables.
- Escalating all material issues affecting the NAV production process on time.
- Monitoring progress of team members assigned to identify areas for additional training & development.
- Meeting expectations of clients & fund participants, adhering to deadlines.
- Positioning one-self to be the first escalation point for internal queries.
- Assisting cross functional teams in various projects
- Participating in various client calls
- Assist with first level review of work where necessary.
- Provide comprehensive training to new hires or colleagues.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
- Bachelor’s /master’s degree in accounting, finance, or management
- Relevant professional designation is an advantage (CPA, CFA, CA)
- He/ She should have in-depth domain / finance knowledge, attention to detail, the ability to work with minimal supervision and experience in managing high performers.
- Additionally, a drive to enhance the efficiency of processes, strong project management skills, effective managerial ability, and strong communication and collaboration skills are a prerequisite along with proficiency in MS Excel.
Experience: 5 to 8 years
CTC Package: As per Eligibility of the Candidate
No. of Vacancy: 80
The Company offers excellent benefits, an informal and collegial working environment, and an attractive compensation package.
Sudrania Fund Services does not discriminate in employment matters based on sex, race, color, caste, creed, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.