Job Description of Sr. Associate / Associate Operations:
Major Duties /Responsibilities
- Performing Business Analysis work to help write the business requirements and Investment software development.
- Completing the quality assurance of the work done by the development team
- Assisting the business team in day to day functions.
- Research and data crunching related to capital market/financial instruments.
- Preparing presentation materials.
- Developing technical solutions to business problems through miscellaneous tools.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Any CA/CWA Inter/MBA or equivalent
- Having good financial/capital market/accounting understanding
- Should have good knowledge in MS-Excel
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, who is solution oriented and ability to work within a team environment
- Should have good communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to learn new business domain and our Software.
Experience: 0-2 Years
CTC Package: As per Eligibility of the Candidate
No. of Vacancy: 7-10