Job Description of Senior Technical Solution Architect:
Major Duties /Responsibilities
- Release Delivery Lead, Release Manager and DevOps (Automation/configuration/deployment) with strong technical background in whole product lifecycle on various platforms.
- Have experience using content management & versioning tools, GitHub, CVS, VSS & SVN.
- Must be able to do Code review and guide/assist the developers, providing technical guidance.
- Responsible for identifying re-usable components and ensuring design principles are followed.
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins.
- Have knowledge on build tools such as Maven, Ant and Gradle.
- Knowledge with Linux/UNIX environments and scripting for Build & Release automation.
- Knowledge on Kubernetes Hands-On using Docker-Compose to set up an environment which include different Docker containers.
- Expertise in various JAVA/J2EE technologies such as JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, spring, REST web services.
- Find technology solutions to business problems that meet business requirements defined by the customer.
- Describe the gist of the solution: its structure, and the way it fits with the rest of the business structure and contributes to the workflow.
- Design solution description which includes other relevant aspects, such as budget, alternative options, etc.
- This description is subsequently presented to the project’s stakeholders.
- Define solution requirements, key features of the solution, and phases of implementation.
- Provide specifications for solution management and delivery.
- Analyze the impact of the solution on the state of the business' goals and direct outcomes of solution implementation.
- Building cohesive workflows for Team collaboration
- Development of the solutions proof of concept and subsequently the development of the solutions prototype
- Participation in the selection of the technology stack, frameworks, platforms
- Figuring out the pros and cons of using third-party frameworks and platforms in particular cases.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
B. tech degree in Computer Science, or Equivalent
- Worked as solution architect for at least one project from scratch till delivery.
- Preferred Domain – Finance and Banking
Experience: 10 - 12 Years
CTC Package: As per Eligibility of the Candidate
No. of Vacancy: 1