Job Description Quality Analyst
Major Duties /Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Create detailed.
- Comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities. Identify, record.
- Document thoroughly and track bugs. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts. Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
- B.Tech degree in Computer Science, or Equivalent.
- Strong Experience in various testing domains (API, Manual, Automation).
- Performance testing tool- Load Runner, J meter, Neo load.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance and software development testing Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing. Hands-on experience with automation testing and automated testing tools like selenium is a plus. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Experience: 1 to 3 years (Manual / Automation Testing).
CTC Package: As per Eligibility of the Candidate
No. of Vacancy: 5