Job Description of Operations/Fund Accounting Jr. Associate / Associate / Sr. Associate
Sudrania Fund Services is a global fund administrator based in Chicago, Illinois that leverages its proprietary Seamless platform, an award-winning, full-scale cloud-based, fund administration application which integrates portfolio, fund accounting and investor reporting, to provide best-in-class and cost-efficient solutions to both the traditional and alternative investment fund management community. SFS is the fastest growing fund admin with 8 offices across the globe and over 600 employees.
We are looking for Jr Associate / Associate / Sr. Associate. for our Fund Accounting and Operations group based in Jaipur. The group handles end to end accounting for hedge funds. The group works closely with counterparties and investment managers to achieve this and the primary activities for the same include daily street reconciliations, settlements, P/L reconciliations and fund accounting (GAV / NAV preparation). The group deals with a variety of strategies and different kinds of financial instruments, spanning different geographies and time zones.
Major Duties /Responsibilities
- Record trade and non-trade transactions in custody and accounting systems.
- Perform cash and position reconciliations.
- Monitor and analyze portfolio pricing.
- Calculate and book fee accruals.
- Prepare NAV packages and financial statements.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting in line with the client and internal requirements.
- Perform services pursuant to strict Service Level Agreements with the clients.
- Act as primary contact for assigned clients and ensure seamless execution of tasks.
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables.
- Assist with first level review of work where necessary.
- Provide comprehensive training to new hires or colleagues.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s /master’s degree in accounting, finance, or management
- Relevant professional qualification is an advantage (CPA, CFA, CA)
- Should have domain / finance knowledge, attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and collaboration skills along with proficiency in MS Excel.
Experience: 0 to 3 years
CTC Package: As per Eligibility of the Candidate
The Company offers excellent benefits, an informal and collegial working environment, and an attractive compensation package.
Sudrania Fund Services does not discriminate in employment matters based on sex, race, colour, caste, creed, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.